从小,我的姐姐的一切,是我想要的一切。但是,我从来没有一次获得这一切。
为什么?为什么这个世界这么的不公平?
I'm always wondering , why does SHE get everything while i don't ? Yea , from a young age , my elder SISTER gets everything she wants , brand new things. While me ? Either its old or unwanted.
WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?
This world is just so unfair ! My aunt is buying a new computer for HER . Yea. 3 computers brought for her already , and now a FOURTH one . Why does everything goes to her ? I hate my relatives from my father's side. Including my father in the 'Father's side'.
I don't request for something ridiculous like a plasma TV or something . I just want a computer that belongs to me , that does not belong to HER . Because i've grown up. I don't want to stay up all day to just wait for a few hours of computer. I don't want to be like a dog and beg her all the time . I'm sick and tired of days like this . I want it all to be over. But , do you know how i feel ? I don't voice out anything at home . When i get blamed , i'll sit in silence and just listen. I really want to say a few words of justice , but i didn't . Why can't you just understand how i feel ? WHY ?
Why is this world always so unfair and cruel to me ? I'm really lost now ... Really . Someone tell me what to do !

No comments:
Post a Comment